Monday, February 4, 2002

A Time to Refocus

I am writing this entry in July of 2020. Our family blogs have been scattered across several homemade sites, and a few blogspot sites. Many of these sites are using old technology that has started to fail and we are losing access to these memories. I am going to move all of them to this site, so that they will run again. In so doing, we will lose the original look and feel of those sites, so I will post a screenshot to the first post from each site. The blogs started before my daughter was born, while I was pregnant. They continued until she was 11 years old and my son was 5. I then took a 7 year break from blogging, mostly when Facebook came along. If I can get all of the blogs moved, I will try to then catch up on the intervening years. Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment